Wednesday 31 July 2013

Peanut butter Dreams

I really fancied making cookies so I thought I'd experiment with a few ingredients and see how they turned out :) Once baked they turned out amazingly delicious , I was over the moon. And with such few ingredients they took little time to make and were eaten even faster lol.
I hope you try this recipe out :)


Ingredients:
1/2 cup of peanut butter smooth or crunchy ( I used smooth)
1 egg
1 cup plain flour
1/2 cup white granulated sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla sugar 

Preparation Method :

Pre heat oven to 180.
In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together and mix well until all the ingredients are incorporated .

Now line a baking tray with grease proof paper and drop spoon fulls of the cookie dough  onto it leaving enough space between them as the cookies spread while they bake.

Now reduce the oven temp to 150 and place the baking tray on the middle shelf and bake for only 12 minutes.
Keep an eye on them to make sure you don't over bake them as they will burn quickly.

Let the cookies cool a little before lifting them as they are delicate. These cookies are chewy in texture.

Enjoy  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment